Features included in
One Man Band Originals
- Windows 98/2000/NT/Me/XG/Vista/Windows7
- Plays all Yamaha styles (live and sequenced)
- Automatic XG to GM conversion (in GM mode)
- Reads and writes MIDI files, including XF chords.
- Plays and creates Karaoke files
- Hosts DXi and VSTi soft synths with support for ASIO
- Supports Cakewalk .INS files for browsing
- Synchronises with other arrangers and
sequencers thru MIDI clocks, both as master (sending
clocks) and as slave (receiving clocks)
- Store all the presets to play a particular song (style,
tempo, multivoice, etc.) and reactivate them with a
single key stroke.
- Accompaniment continues to play while a new style is
loaded (switch without a glitch).
- Full fingered chord recognition for 34 chord types.
- Single finger chord recognition for major, minor and 7th
- Chord recognition for slash chords e.g C/E.
- Free Form chord recognition allows for any keycombination,
independant from existing chords.
- Control the tempo with a modulation wheel
or volume pedal.
- Full keyboard chord recognition with chord
- Play bass runs in the chord section.
- Play chords with a set of MIDI pedals, a
MIDI guitar or a MIDI accordion.
- Supports vocal harmonizers.
- 2 automatic harmonies for melody voices (close harmony
and wide harmony).
- Up to 4 instruments can be mixed for melody voices.
- Enter commands for variation, tempo and volume changes,
loading styles etc. using a MIDI keyboard controller.
- On-screen display of the special functions of the MIDI
keyboard controller. Including browsing thru style
- Switches for style variations (fill in A etc.) can be
assigned to any key, slider, knob, button, wheel or pedal
that sends MIDI signals or to PC-keyboard keys.
- Record your real time performance in a MIDI file.
- Create accompaniment sequences (chords and directives)
with the "drag and drop operated" arranger
- Import melody and chords from MIDI files.
- Add melody in real time or "drag and drop"
notes on staff
- Record chord sequences from your keyboard in the song
- Comprehensive sequencer for standard MIDI files
- Detailed editing in eventslist and pianoroll
- Add time dependend lyrics in real time to a MIDI file and
create a karaoke file
- Edit all the style parameters
- A style programming language to make modifications to
styles in batch.
- A mixer window with sliders for rapid
- Record style tracks
- Record live (e.g. wahwah) effects with the mixer window
in styles and songs
- Convert MIDI files to styles.
- Export and import style tracks to produce
- Export and import style parts to produce
"medley" styles containing variations of
- A drumset conversion tool
- Apply random velocity to introduce more
variety in styles
- Detailed editing on style tracks in eventslist and
Back to the One Man Band main